This kid is all over the place these days! We can't let him out of our sight for long or who knows what he'll get into. It's amazing how fast he can get around on his hands and knees. He has figured out how to open all the cabinets and drawers in the house...what fun that is. I'm guessing it wont be long before he's walking. He pulls himself up on everything and cruises around all the furniture. Occasionally he lets go and can stand on his own for a couple of seconds...then he realizes he's not holding on and quickly sits down.
Another new development is his first official word - "up" (dada doesn't count because he calls everything dada). I was getting tired of him grabbing onto my legs and screaming at me so I decided it was time he learned how to say up. He's got it down pat now...except he thinks it should work as down too....we'll have to keep working on that part.
Ah yes...taking everything out of the drawers...now if only I could teach him to put everything back.
1 comment:
I think you said it perfect... isn't that such a fun, yet very busy age. They are in constant motion and seem to end up in dangerous situations that they are of course, totally unaware of. (like unloading knives from the dishwasher...) Nows when you start burning tons of calories just trying to keep up with them all day long :-) But it is sweet to watch them explore the world!
Post a Comment