Monday, January 21, 2008

10 Months Old

Today is Hudson's 10 month birthday. It's so hard for me to believe that he'll be one in just two short months. It seems like just yesterday I had my ultrasound and found out we were having a boy. Hudson has brought us so much joy over the past 10 months...I look forward to what the future holds and am thankful for the wonder of the past 10 months. It sure is amazing how much they change during this first year!
10 Months old and as happy as can be.....most of the time.




All of the window sills in our house are just the right size for him. He likes standing at the window and seeing what's going on outside.



Here's some live action at the window...





He really likes being underneath this table for some reason...maybe it's like a fort or something to him...



Put a sock in it....oh wait, you already have one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey doll - I do love the bear in the box picture. Once Hudson is 1 - I'll give you some hints on Polk torture. Miss you guys - V

Michelle said...

Wow, almost 1 year old. Are you going to plan a party for him :-) First birthdays are such a big deal, especially for mommy and daddy! He is a cutie!!