Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving day was spent with my family in George. We spent the next day with Christian's family in Moses Lake. I am so thankful for our wonderful family!
Livia enjoying her Thanksgiving dinner

Hudson - with the cheesy 3 year old I-can't-smile-with-my-eyes-open business

Jeffley

Pierre

Kenzy

My dad decided we should do something other than just sit around and eat all day so we had a Wii bowling tournament (which my very talented husband won). Here's Hudson giving bowling a try.


My nephew Gio and my three brothers keeping track of the action


Hudson and Pierre were sitting together in this chair watching Cars and Livia climbed up to sit beside them...it was super cute.


Then she decided it was time for a little peek-a-boo


Hudson got a much desired visit with his 4 month old cousin Vesta. He wanted to hold her and kiss her and pet her....he really likes baby Vesta.



Livia, on the other hand, wasn't quite sure what to make of Vesta.

3 comments:

Christi J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christi J. said...

So I love the last one of Livia and her hand on the baby...like...I don't know if I should touch this little thing or not...but I think I like it...not sure... So sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

So many beautiful children - they'll have so much fun growing up together.