Thursday, December 2, 2010

Life in these parts

Though some days my kids drive me crazy...more often then not they make me smile. My prayer is that I would treasure the moments the Father has given me with these precious children while they are here at home with me and that I would raise them in a way that honors Him. Here are some of those moments that make me smile...

Livia was having a tea party - she went into the dining room and got the tray for her high chair because apparently it was necessary for her "meal",

Hudson used the letters from his puzzle to spell his name - he's a smart one, if I do say so myself.


Trying on daddy's boots - they probably weigh as much as Hudson does.


Livia decided this cookie sheet could double as a bed in the kitchen

1 comment:

5 Cougs said...

Hudson looks so old in the "shoe" picture! So handsome!