Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Big Brother and Little Sister...

There's no doubt that Hudson loves his baby sister. He is always giving her hugs and kisses and I frequently hear him say "I love you Livia" without prompting. Livia adores her big brother and likes being around him and watching him while he plays. She always has a big smile for him when she gets up from a nap and he can make her giggle better than just about anyone. It's so special to watch them interact.
I was taking 9 month photos of Livia today and Hudson had to get in on the action.

April 6


April 6 again


April 20 - Big smiles!



April 25





2 comments:

nwestmama said...

So stinking cute and absolute carbon copies! About 6-8 months ago we got the question of whether our kids were twins or not quite a bit...so get ready, that one is coming your way big time!!!

The Chargualaf Family said...

Cute pics! I especially love the second one----Livia's face is so full of happiness/joy with her big brother! So cute!!