Monday, May 10, 2010

9 Months Old

My baby girl is 9 months old! It's crazy to think that she'll be at the one year mark before we know it. I definitly think that everything goes by so much faster with the second child. Livia had her check-up today and weighed in at 20 lbs, 5 oz (70th percentile) and
measured 30" long (100th percentile).
Everyday I think "today will be the day she figures out how to crawl..." She is to the point where she gets up on her knees and rocks. She has figured out how to scoot her knees forward but not how to move her hands. If she wants something that's a bit out of reach in front of her she gets up on her knees, rocks and then lunges forward. It's pretty comical. I think she'll be happier when she has figured it out as I can see that she wants to move to follow brother around and such...however, I know that once she starts moving I'll be yearning for the days when I could set her down somewhere and know that she'd be there when I came back! I do love watching her learn and explore. She has a quick smile and is generally a very happy little girl.

Here's our beautiful baby girl
Check out my teeth! (one on the top and two on the bottom now)

When she's really excited she flaps her arms and scrunches up her nose


2 comments:

The Chargualaf Family said...

Cute!!

Michelle said...

she looks so much like her Mommy! what a cutie!