
These kiddos sure seem to love each others' company!

Bath time - Livia loves it just as much as Hudson does, even though he has a tendency to splash her in the face.

My budding pianist

A duet...it's 20th Century music - short on melodies and heavy on strange sounds

Sleepy smile - Livia usually wakes up with a smile and I love that! (except when it's in the middle of the night or early in the morning, of course.)

At the age of 7.5 months Livia finally mastered the art of sitting up. I have been impatiently waiting for this as Hudson started sitting up a little before he was 6 months.
3 comments:
You would never know they were siblings. :)
Ha! Tyffany's comment made me laugh out loud! And, I agree...hard to see the resemblance!
Love the bath time together - you can tell they love each other playing together on the piano - my kids want the piano all to themselves - especially Celia.
Post a Comment