We are fighting a losing battle with thumb sucking here at our house...Livia has decided her thumb is far superior to a pacifier for sucking on...I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. My preference would be the pacifier because it's easier to take away and it doesn't mess up their teeth, etc...but, with her thumb...I don't have to go into her room to give that to her in the middle of the night and I don't have to worry about it being dropped on the floor in public places, or getting lost. But, no matter what I think it seems that Livia is going to make this decision regardless of what I think. In fact, as I sit here writing this Livia is hanging out in her bouncy seat trying her hardest to get that little thumb in her mouth and keep it there!
2 comments:
We lost the battle with Grace and Faith too! :)
No worries about thumbsucking says the dentist;) and look what a great big brother you have.
Post a Comment