Friday, October 9, 2009

Central Washington State Fair

Last Sunday we took the family to the fair here in town. Hudson enjoyed looking at all the animals...although I didn't take any pictures of that!
It's not every day you see a pumpkin larger than your child!

Mmmm...Ice cream...and the best bargain at the fair - only $1 for all that yummy goodness!

Livia's first trip to the fair...she was even less enthusiastic than her father was! ;)


Cool fire truck


Listening to Mr. Mike tell him a Bible story


This is where I spent many, many hours at the fair...the Fresh Taste Meals booth in the Sun Dome. I must say I got some excellent people watching in. It was also interesting getting to know some of the other vendors near by...and best of all, our presence at the fair seems to be bringing some new customers to the business already!





No comments: