someone around to play with.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Updates in Hudsonland
Here are some recent photos of life around these parts....
The big news around here is that Hudson has graduated to the big bed so baby sister (whose name is Livia for those of you who haven't heard) can have the crib. He has been a champ with the new bed. He moved into it on Saturday and has slept through the night and all his naps with no problems. He even waits for me to come get him in the morning, although I'm guessing this wont last too long. I'm just so thankful we haven't had any issues with him getting out of bed when he's not supposed to!
Jacob spent the day with us on Friday. I think Hudson enjoyed having
someone around to play with.
someone around to play with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad Hudson likes his big boy bed so much!! I love the name Livia. Pretty!!
Post a Comment