Two weeks ago Saturday (I know, I'm a little behind with this post) our small group came over and helped us lay sod in the back yard. It is soooooo nice having a lawn in place of our dirt patch! Hudson has missed the dirt a bit but we got him a pool and playing in the water seems to have replaced playing in the dirt.

We're lovin' the new back yard!

Christian and Hudson assessing the sprinkler situation
(boy, has it been a chore to get those adjusted properly!)

Green, green grass. There's nothing like an instant lawn. And, I'm happy to report that after two weeks it's all still alive...no dead spots!

Hudson enjoying a warm afternoon with the pool

Big, cheesy smile!
4 comments:
your lawn looks great!
What a beautiful yard!!! - not a bad looking pool either.
that's so great!! your lawn is such a nice size!
Big cheesy smile picture is wonderful! Did you get the right umbrella yet? :-)
Post a Comment