Sunday, April 5, 2009

Train Cake

Since Hudson LOVES trains I decided to make him a train cake for his birthday. I borrowed a special cake pan from someone at work and it turned out pretty cute. I must admit that I was totally disappointed at first because my actual cake did not look like the picture (and I used their cake recipe). I tried three different times with the actual baking part and am now convinced that the cake picture on the internet is not actually cake. Anyway...my sisters helped with the decorating and I think it turned out pretty cute. I'm not sure that Hudson was as impressed as he should have been...but it was fun anyway. :)








I'm waiting to get other birthday party pictures from my brother-in-laws with the fancy cameras. After I get them I'll share some more from the party.


1 comment:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

I think it looks great... good job!!