Thanks to my brother-in-laws Jarred and Shawn I ended up with some great photos from Hudson's birthday party last month. It was such a blessing to spend the afternoon with all of our family. It felt like Christmas (especially for Hudson who got way too many presents!).

Train cake decorating

My sister Christie...her train cars all had a TON of candy on them. ;)

My sister Debbie also helped out with the decorating

Yum...cake with candy on it.

Part of the finished product

Christie was determined to make an animal for the scenery. We never did
really decide what it was....a dinosaur maybe?

I really like this picture of Christian & Hudson

I
LOVE this picture of Hudson with my grandpa

I also love this one with my grandma...it looks like it should be in a magazine or something.

My cutie...I can't believe he's already two!

Presents....what fun!

Ohhh....WSU jersey...go Cougs!

I love his hands in this one

Time for cake
No comments:
Post a Comment