Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was spent with Christian's family in Moses Lake....where Hudson received more Thomas stuff! Christian and I decided that next year with two kids we might need a trailer to get home after Christmas. We are spoiled, there's no doubt about it. :)

This picture is a little fuzzy but too cute to resist. Hudson got this mini Ikea chair from my parents for Christmas.

Hudson got these musical dolphins from Christian's aunt and uncle...he couldn't wait to get in the tub and try them out.

"Okay, so I opened this up....now can I play with it?"


Wohoo...more trains!


The Koethke men....and a new book for Hudson.
Some of my other family members got some great photos of Hudson's Christmas joy...I'll be sure and share them with you when they are passed along to me!





1 comment:

nwestmama said...

Love the bath pic, good toy placement! :-) Also, the purses are great...great fabric!! Can't wait to see what you choose for the auction purse!