Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I had been craving some chocolate chip cookies so I decided to whip some up yesterday. I realized that Hudson is nearly two years old and has never had a chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven (we'll blame that on weight watchers). Unfortunately , I made the world's ugliest chocolate chip cookies....they look more like pancakes. Fortunately, Hudson doesn't care. I told Christian to remind me next time I want to make cookies just to buy slice and bakes. ;)

Let's get this action started!




"How does this thing work?"





" Mmm...this is good stuff!"



Nice Hudson..even on your nose.



"I think I can get some more off this thing...."




Warm chocolate chip cookie!



"More, please"

2 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Mmmm... the dough is my favorite part. He is so cute, Trish!! Such beautiful brown eyes.

Anonymous said...

One time I mentioned slice and bakes and Christian asked me we what that was - to which Trey responded "man what a good wife you have."- becuase I am the slice and bake queen!! It looks like Hudson is also a pretty big fan of home made.