Sunday, November 9, 2008
Super Dealio
Lately Hudson has been really into Thomas the train. I told family that would probably be a good way to go for Christmas presents. So I started thinking about maybe getting a train table. I checked craigslist and also looked online a little but didn't really see anything I liked for the amount of money I wanted to spend. Saturday morning Susan called me and said there was a yard sale in West Valley and the add said they had a train table. It was already 10am so I hopped in the car just hoping that they might still have it. (oh, and I hadn't even told Susan that I was looking for a train table.) I got to the yard sale and they still had the table....here's the kicker...I got the table with two huge trundle drawers, a couple of trains and a ton of wooden track for....drumroll.....$44! I was stoked! I thought about waiting until Christmas to give it to Hudson but I was just too excited. He spent nearly all his waking time Saturday playing with the trains. $44 dollars well spent. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, what a find! He's looking so grown up.
It must be a two year old thing. JJ has headed to planes as Jacob is getting into trains! At least they will be able to play together.
Post a Comment