Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Time is Here

Yes that's right...I said Christmas time is here. Some girlfriends recently were mentioning how Thanksgiving is later and that means less time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. After that I decided it was time to bust out the Christmas tree. If we're going to do all the work to put out the Christmas decorations then we need to enjoy them for a while! So join the club - put up your Christmas tree!

Hudson wasn't real sure what was coming out of the giant box



Hmm...that's pretty cool


Growing up, my mom always gave us girls an ornament for Christmas. It made for a neat tradition as I now have ornaments from when I was 5, 6, 7....years old. Christian and I decided to carry on the tradition and this is the ornament he got me the first Christmas we were married. It's one of my favorites!



Ahhh...the Christmas tree all lit up. It's a little sparse on the ornaments right now because I was afraid to put up anything very fragile since Hudson is very interested in touching everything!





2 comments:

Christi J. said...

Very nice! What a precious ornament, I love it! I must admit you are motivating me to MAYBE join the early Christmas club! :-)

Anonymous said...

OK - so you definitely beat us all on the Christmas tree. I love the dancing - Hudson is adorable - glad y'all are having fun and able to decorate your house for Christmas.