Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Livia's Birthday

Hard to believe my little girl is two already! At her two year dr. appointment she measured in at 37" (100 percentile and as tall as Hudson was at this 3 year appointment!) and weighed in at 30lbs (90th percentile). I knew she was tall....no wonder she's already outgrowing the 2T clothes! She is a happy little girl who enjoys following her brother around outside as well as playing with her babies inside. Her vocab is finally starting to come along and I feel like I know what she's trying to communicate about 70 percent of the time. Here are a few shots from her birthday party.


It's a miracle...she actually looked at the camera and smiled!

Hudson helping her unwrap one of her new baby dolls.

I had to hold her hands while we sang because she really wanted to touch the candle flames.
I forgot to take a photo of just the cake...it was two tiers topped with a teddy bear.

Uncle Shawn and Cousin Vesta (the kids favorite party guest) looking cute together.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

wow, super tall girl :) that's about how tall Carter is at almost 3! Can't believe she's TWO!