Friday, January 21, 2011

New Photos

Here are some photos from the last couple of weeks around here.....


The lighting is not so great on this one (it's sunshine!! can't complain about that)
but I love her little expression.

Snack time - some apple slices and plastic cake, delicious


I crocheted this had for Livia quite a while ago but she never wants to keep a hat on her head. The other evening she asked to wear it so I took the opportunity to get a couple pictures.



"How do I look?"


Hudson is into building "forts" with the pillows lately


Livia got this baby stroller for her birthday but couldn't walk at the time and then the last time I got it out she just wanted to climb in - now she's discovered what fun it is to push her baby around....it's super cute. :)

2 comments:

nwestmama said...

Love the hat and flower! Nice work! I also love Livia's stroller picture expression...she looks like a fun little one!

The Chargualaf Family said...

That hat was adorable, Trish!