On the whole I wasn't thrilled with how my Christmas photos turned out. We enjoyed spending time with both of our families and Hudson was thoroughly spoiled! Anyway, here's a small taste of our Christmas.
Livia's 1st Christmas
Hudson playing with one of his favorite gifts - check out that concentration!
Hudson helping Livia open one of her gifts - that's as interested as she ever got...
Love the opening statement! That is funny! However, your pictures are great...just need to capture the essence of the festivities and that is the main thing! Well done! I especially like your look-a-like and her big smile! What a sweetie!
1 comment:
Love the opening statement! That is funny! However, your pictures are great...just need to capture the essence of the festivities and that is the main thing! Well done! I especially like your look-a-like and her big smile! What a sweetie!
Post a Comment