Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Smattering of New Photos

As you all know...kids change too fast!
Here are some recent pictures from our family.
Look who's seven weeks old!


Is that a smile I see? I think we're getting close to the smiles now...I've seen a couple of expressions that look that she might be trying to smile...I can't wait!

A lazy Sunday afternoon lounging at the side of the pool


A friend was getting rid of some Thomas stuff and Hudson was happily on the receiving end.



Isn't this so cool?


Is this how you watch TV?


Hudson decided we should wear these baskets as hats...


Precious, sleeping baby


Let's go for a walk! Hudson and Livia both seem to enjoy our morning walks.

2 comments:

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Livia is SO CUTE! oh my goodness, I just want to hold that baby! My Carter seems so HUGE now :( Look how tiny she looks sitting next to her big brother in the stroller! They do grow fast.

The Pichura Family said...

Love the basket hats!! :)