Monday, June 22, 2009

Shoes for Baby

I have been on a serious sewing kick the last 9 months or so. This is the latest project...shoes for Baby Livia. They were super easy and took only scraps of fabric....this girl is going to have lots of shoes! How fun is that!?!?


5 comments:

The Chargualaf Family said...

You are so gifted, Trish! Oh my goodness, those are beautiful! (You have one fortunate daughter!!!)

nwestmama said...

Rockin' the sewing machine! I need to show you my skirt I finished up over the weekend! I'm so thankful for a sewing buddy! Also, love the Amy Butler fabric very sweet yet modern...for your new little sweetie!!

5 Cougs said...

okay...you might need to show me how to make those! And then use your machine too :o)

HMPhillips said...

Those are so, SOO, great! You are so talented!!!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Wow, you have definitely discovered another talent in life! Those are so cute!! You'll have to take a picture of Livia's "shoe rack!"