A girl...probably. The doctor said he was 85% sure but that we weren't supposed to go and paint everything pink just yet. He said he would probably do another ultasound in another 10 weeks or so and then we should know for sure. For now I'm going to proceed on the thought that this is a daughter that God is giving us. More importantly, everything looks healthy and normal and we're on track for a mid August delivery. Now we just need to decide on a name!
3 comments:
Unbelievable!! That is so exciting, Trish!! I know how hard it is to be told by the doctor, "We think....." and not really know for sure. But, really, even when they tell us "for sure," they can be wrong,too. So, I'll be thinking pink for you in the next 10 weeks or so!
Congratulations! I was thinking girl ever since I saw that recent photo of you... you just look radiant! Super shiny, long hair and a glow to your thin face! Soon you'll have trains and dolls in your house =)
Congrats! How exciting :) I agree with Arin - they can never be 100% sure (I've seen some people that claim they were told 100% one gender only to deliver the opposite!). But the important thing is that the baby is healthy. Yay for that! :)
Post a Comment