Friday, October 24, 2008

Fun in the sun...errr...dirt

This morning Hudson really, really wanted to go outside and play...in spite of the cold weather. He loves playing in our dirt back yard; I think he may be disappointed when we get a lawn back there. I can't wait until we get our fence up so I can send him out there and not have to worry about him running off when I turn around for a minute.







This cracked me up...he'd walk a little way away from his bucket to fill up his shovel but then by the time he had gotten back to his bucket he had inadvertently dumped all the dirt off his shovel.







This afternoon when we were out doing some shopping I bought Hudson a dump truck to add to the fun of playing in the dirt. He was upset when I brought him in for dinner and made him leave the truck outside. After dinner I even brought the truck in and gave it a bath and he played with it in the house.








No comments: