Thursday, September 18, 2008

We might actually move in some day...

Yeah...a painted house! I must admit that when I first saw the color going on I had a little panic attach. The color wasn't exactly what we expected and when it was wet it was quite a bit brighter. All the other houses in our neighborhood are very earthy colors and I felt like we were the fluorescent house. But, the color dried darker and I must admit I'm quite fond of it now. :) Good thing because I'm sick of painting!
If everything stays on schedule we could be moving in the first weekend in October.

Kitchen cabinets went in this week!

Living room...painted and with trim. Carpet starts going in next Friday.

Hudson's room turned out soooo cute!

Hudson has figured out that it's the ABCs on the wall and when he walked into his room today he started singing the ABC song...he's a smart one. ;)

No comments: