Friday, May 2, 2008

Time for some new photos

So it's true...the older you kids get the less photos you take (unless your name is Michelle). Here are the most recent of Hudson. He is walking all over the place now! He has also been teething...not fun! The past two weeks he has cut 5 teeth and he has two more that are trying to come through. It has made for some miserable nights. Hopefully we're near the end, at least for now.

Here's Hudson sporting his super cute puffy vest from Uncle Carlos.

Now that he can walk he nearly always runs at me when I'm trying to take his picture...hence the close up.

Yesterday Christian changed his diaper and then didn't put his pants back on right away. I thought it was pretty cute...Hudson running around with shoes and socks on but no pants.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your walking boy - isn't it cool to have that video footage to show him one day. You'll be teaching him to ride a bike before you know it.