Wednesday, December 5, 2007

And he's off...

So Hudson is fully mobile now. He still isn't officially crawling, but he can get around pretty quick doing his little army crawl. He is also able to get into a sitting up position from being down on his tummy. This new found freedom seems to have made Hudson much happier. For me it means I have to pay a lot more attention to what he's doing!



It seems that I take less pictures of Hudson than I did when he was really little so that's why there is more time between posts these days. Here are some pictures from His first Thanksgiving...



Sitting at the table with all the grown ups...kinda



Always watching - nothing gets past this kid




So cute :)


Mmmm...Cheerios. He tried some mashed potatos and a few bites of other things but wasn't real excited about any of it

After lunch naptime with Daddy


Having a little heart-to-heart with his Great-Grandma Pearl




Another cute bath photo...this one with the spiked hair







Here's a little video of Hudson on the move for those of you who don't get the priviledge of seeing it in person....I think it looks like he's swimming.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

thanks for sharing that video! he is getting so big and I love his little crawl :-)