Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Football Game and Some Random Photos...

Last Saturday we took Hudson to his first football game when WSU played San Diego State at Qwest Field in Seattle. WSU managed to win the game quite handily and Hudson did a great job hanging out at the game. The crowds bothered him a bit at first but he got used to it and even managed to get a nap in during the game (that's the Koethke in him - I swear those guys can sleep just about anywhere!).



Go Cougs!!


Reading the paper with Daddy.

I was doing laundry the other day and couldn't carry the laundry basket and Hudson at the same time so I figured the logical solution was to put him in the laundry basket. :)




Since Uncle Shawn likes to call Hudson "The Big H" aunt Janeil decided to make him a little onsie with his nickname on it - how cute! Also, note that he is sitting up all by himself. He's getting better at this but usually doesn't last very long before he topples to one side or the other.

1 comment:

Tyffany said...

He is so cute Trish!!