Thursday, June 21, 2007

Look Who's 3 Months Old!

I can't believe Hudson is already 3 months old! It seems like he was just born last week or something. He is so much fun these days - smiling and making his little cooing and gurgling noises. I swear he actually laughed at my mom's dog this past weekend too.

To mark his big 3 month birthday, Hudson and I did a little photo-shoot. I was pretty pleased with the results.



Seriously, how cute is this kid!?!?




I love the little lopsided smiles.




I also love this full-out grin! There's no doubt this is one happy baby.




Apparently he was a little bored part way through.




This is one of his new favorite pass-times..."Let's see if I can get my entire fist in my mouth"

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh, this is just the beginning, time continues to go faster and faster the older they get. It seems like just yesterday my Cristian was Hudson's age. Enjoy every second of your time with him... I'm already having a hard time realizing this will be my last year with Cristian home before he starts kindergarten.