Thursday, May 17, 2007

Still Growing!

Hudson is still sooo easy going - he's totally content to hang out in his bouncy seat or to kick around on the floor. He's not sleeping through the night yet - he's up around 3 to eat and then gets up for the day around 6:30. I'm hoping the sleeping through the night is just around the corner....we'll see. Next Monday is his two month birthday, which means a doctor's appointment for all of his shots. Yikes! Pray that all goes well and he's not too angry about the whole ordeal.



" I sure love this green giraffe"


How many kids do you know who could pull off a Mohawk like this at less than two months of age....pretty impressive, eh?


It's almost like he already knows that he's supposed to smile for the camera - what a cutie!


So I was at the store the other day and saw this outfit and I just couldn't leave it there. Notice he's also sporting his first pair of shoes. I was pretty excited about the whole thing - I think Hudson was too. ;)


3 comments:

Tyffany said...

He is sooooo cute!

Michelle said...

OH that is an adorable outfit, I can see why you couldn't leave it at the store. (but then again, any outfit on him would be adorable). The picture of him smiling sure looks a lot like Christian.

Anonymous said...

Tricia! you little guy is soo adorable, and quite the poser too looks like he's about to shoot some hoops hahaha, that outfit is way too cute.