Sunday, April 15, 2007

Such a Cutie

We seem to have settled into some kind of normalcy with Hudson as he is both eating and sleeping better these days. I'm still amazed when I stop and think about the fact that he is our son - and I'm amazed by the amount of love we can feel for this little guy that we've only know for a short while. I try to remember to treasure each day with him as we look forward to all the exciting changes I know are ahead.

Cheese!

It looks like he was posing for the camera in this one :)

He decided this week that the swing wasn't so bad


He had his first "real" bath in his bathtub this past week - I think he liked it!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations guys, he is soo cute. Hopefully we'll get to meet him soon. We'll let you know when we come visit over your way.

The Davisons

Tyffany said...

Super cute pictures!! What a handsome little guy!